Denver Metro Tryout Information
- TRYOUTS: March 26 at Liberty Middle School
- 6:00 to 7:00 – Class of 2028, 2027, and 2026
- 7:00 to 8:00 – Class of 2025, 2024, and 2023
- 8:00 to 9:00 – Class of 2022, 2021, and 2020
- REGISTER HERE!
Colorado Springs Tryout Information
- TRYOUTS: March 24 at Sand Creek HS
- 1:00 to 2:00 – Class of 2028, 2027, and 2026
- 2:00 to 3:00 – Class of 2025, 2024, and 2023
- 3:00 to 4:00 – Class of 2022, 2021, and 2020
- REGISTER HERE!
Optional Open Workouts
- March 6 – 6:00 to 8:00 PM at Laredo Middle School
- March 11 – 6:00 to 8:00 PM at Laredo Middle School
- March 13 – 6:00 to 8:00 PM at Laredo Middle School
- March 17 – TBD (will be announced via email)
- March 19 – TBD (will be announced via email)
- March 21 – TBD (will be announced via email)
Why GIVE Sports?
- After one year GIVE is ranked in the Mountain West and on the West Coast in 4 different grade levels.
- We have added to our team and now our coaching staff has over 45 years of collegiate basketball playing experience and over 30 years of professional basketball playing experience.
- We offer flexibility – each grade has a team that only competes locally and we have an a team that competes both locally and out of state.
- At least five grades will participate on the Under Armour Future Circuit.
- Class of 2021 and 2020 will be the exclusive Colorado teams in the Hoop Group Showcase League with guaranteed main court games. Last year 300+ college coaches were in attendance.
- Every player in our program is required to take part in our charity events. We will continue to PLAY 2 GIVE.
- DENVER METRO: Practice held in the Southlands area of Aurora (E-470 & Smoky Hill Rd.) and usually at a CCSD school.
- Teams practice 1 to 2 times per week (travel teams may vary).
- We hold optional skill sessions multiple times a week that is open to all players to work on their game with our trainers.
- We also provide a strength and conditioning program open to all players weekly.
- We play in tournaments at least twice a month.
- COST: $175/month
- Monthly dues include: Practices, skill sessions, tournament fees, strength and conditioning, and coaches compensation
- Additional fee applies for uniforms and out of state travel