Why GIVE Sports?
- After one year GIVE is ranked in the Mountain West and on the West Coast in 4 different grade levels.
- We have added to our team and now our coaching staff has over 45 years of collegiate basketball playing experience and over 30 years of professional basketball playing experience.
- We offer flexibility – each grade has a team that only competes locally and we have an a team that competes both locally and out of state.
- At least five grades will participate on the Under Armour Future Circuit.
- Class of 2020 will be the exclusive Colorado teams in the Hoop Group Showcase League with guaranteed main court games. Last year 300+ college coaches were in attendance.
- Every player in our program is required to take part in our charity events. We will continue to PLAY 2 GIVE.
- Teams practice 1 to 2 times per week (travel teams may vary).
- We hold optional skill sessions multiple times a week that is open to all players to work on their game with our trainers.
- We also provide a strength and conditioning program open to all players weekly.
- We play in tournaments at least twice a month.
- COST: $175/month
- Monthly dues include: Practices, skill sessions, tournament fees, strength and conditioning, and coaches compensation
- Additional fee applies for uniforms and out of state travel